Since I’m in California for the summer I decided to venture out into the city for the day. I had July 4th off work and used a vacation day the Friday after to give myself a 4 day weekend. I took a trip to San Francisco. The downside of being out here this summer is that it would have been really expensive to ship my car and since I had a free flight, I didn’t want to drive across the country. So it took me three hours to get from San Jose to San Francisco. Between walking almost 2 miles to the bus stop, the bus ride to the train station, and then the train ride, I was SO glad to finally be there. Unfortunately I felt a bad headache coming on and wasn’t able to buy a bottle of water and take Tylenol until after the train ride, by which time I had a full on migraine and got sick. So I didn’t have the best time, but I did get to a buy a few things from Brandy Melville! Anyways, I wanted to do a Face of the Day. Since I work every day, I rarely get to do the bold eye looks I like to wear. By the way, let me know if you would be interested in an “office appropriate” look/tutorial?
None of these were edited other than being cropped!
- Studio Gear Prime Objective Skin Perfecting Face Primer
- Revlon Nearly Naked foundation
- Benefit Boi-ing Concealer
- Make Up Forever HD Microfinish Powder
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Pressed Powder
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrow Pencil and Clear Brow Gel
- Milani Brow Kit
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (as base for brow highlight)
- Lorac Pro Palette (Nude and Cream for brow highlight, Nude in inner corner, Mauve in crease, Pewter in outer corner)
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Bikini-Tini
- Stila Kitten eyeshadow (on lid)
- Sephora Long Lasting Kohl Pencil in Infinite Beige
- L’Oreal Infallible Gel Eyeliner
- Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara
- Clinique Bottom Lash mascara
- Benefit Hoola bronzer
- Nars Orgasm blush
- Benefit Watt’s Up
- Laura Geller Baked Highlighter
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Twinkle
Oh and this is what I got at Brandy Melville 😀
The gray and white caged back bandeau thing is the Chiyo top I think. It’s got a gray and white tribal sort of print. And over that is the Adrienne tank with giant cut-outs as you can see. I really just got that so I would have something to wear with the bandeau to show off the caged back haha.
Also got this ring! (Silver Crescent Moon Ring)
Thanks for reading!
P.S. big haul coming soon!!