- Revlon Creme Eyeshadow Quad in Seashells
- MAC eyeshadows in Copperplate and Satin Taupe
- MAC Retractable Brow Pencil
- Clinique Bottom Lash mascara
- Stila eyeshadow in Kitten
- Sigma E30 and E35 brushes
All of the above products are swatched and discussed in my previous haul post.
- Loreal Infallible Super Slim Liquid Liner: This product really does work just like it’s advertised in the commercials. I can get a nice precise thin or thick line and draw a wing easily with this. It’s nice for mornings where I don’t want to spend a lot of time drawing winged eyeliner with gel.
- Sigma F40 brush
- Nyx Cream Blush in Glow
- Nyx Stick Blush in Poppy
Swatches and brush description here.
I like these by themselves but I really like using them under powder blushes to really pop the color and make my blush last all day. Here are a few pictures of these cream blushes under powder ones:
- Benefit Watt’s Up highlighter
I got this sample in my Sephora birthday gift like every other VIB and at first, I thought the champagne color was too dark of a highlight shade for my skin. Lately I’ve been using it more and don’t feel like it’s too dark when I blend it out a lot. I like to wear my Laura Gellar Baked Highlighter over it to really add a bright highlight to my cheekbones.
- UCLA polish in Mostly Sunny With a Chance of Sprinkles
- Julep polish in Rebecca
- Burt’s Bees Almond Milk Hand Creme
- Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
- Fortune Cookie Soap Cotton Candy Sugar Scrub
- Fortune Cookie Soap Whipped Cream (body butter) in …Where the Sun Don’t Shine
- Fortune Cookie Soap Mist Me (body spray) in One in a Melon
Fortune Cookie Soap post here.