- Too Faced Naked Eye Palette – This is a great neutral palette and has shades that I don’t already have in my Lorac Pro or UD Naked 2. The shadows are pretty pigmented and nice and soft, and I can get a good range of dark and light looks.
Here are swatches in order of each column from left to right, going from top to bottom:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow WIz – I absolutely love the Anastasia Perfect Brow pencil but I thought I would try this one since it’s a little cheaper and I don’t have to sharpen it. I love it because it gives me a nice precise line and it’s always nice not having to sharpen it. The only downside is not knowing when it’s gunna run out, but it did last a lot longer than the MAC one I posted about that was terrible.
- Benefit High Brow Glow – This is a beautiful shade for brow highlighting and has the right amount of shimmer. I also like putting other shadow over it to add a little more of a sheen.
- Wet n Wild IdolEyes cream shadow pencil in Pixie – I like this for a brow highlight as well. It dries to a powder finish so I don’t have to set it with anything which is a nice plus. It also works well as a subtle inner corner highlight or a neutral lid color.
- Rimmel ScandalEyes in taupe – I really like using this on my outer lower lash line for a little bit of definition without being too dark. Goes great with all my neutral everyday eye looks.
High Brow Glow, IdolEyes, and ScandalEyes swatches are here in my haul post.
- Elf Wet Gloss Lash & Brow clear mascara – I don’t really use this for a brow gel because the brush is a little too harsh and takes away my brow pencil and shadow, but I really like it as a base coat for mascara. It adds a little extra length and volume to the lashes and isn’t clumpy at all.
- Rapid Brow – I’ve only been using it for about a month but I can already see some progress in my eyebrows 😀
- Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer with SPF 30 – This stuff is AMAZING. It has really good coverage, is oil-free and moisturizing, and the SPF is a great bonus. I absolutely love it. Totally worth the $30 for a great product.
- Benefit Stay Don’t Stray primer – This is the first eye primer I’ve come across that also said it’s for priming under the eyes before concealer. I don’t use it much on my eyelids but I use it everyday where I put my under eye concealer and blend it with a beauty blender. It’s thick enough that it conceals a little bit on its own but it still blends out really nicely.
- Benefit Hello Flawless foundation – This stuff is really thin but still gives enough coverage for a good foundation. It’s kind of on the yellow side which isn’t a problem for me because my skin has yellow undertones anyway, but I’m not sure it would work well for people with pink undertones. Not sure if I’ll repurchase this because it’s pretty expensive but I’ll enjoy the one I have while it lasts.
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer – This is such a pretty highlighter and a little goes a long way so I don’t need much for a nice glow on my cheekbones or under my brows. It’s kind of a warmer golden tone but still looks good on my pale skin.
- Physician’s Formula Translucent Pearl highlighter – When I’m going for a cooler toned or pinker highlight I’ll reach for this. Very pigmented and smooth. A little goes a long way with this as well.
- Benefit High Beam – I love combining this with the PF Translucent Pearl. They’re very similar in color so this is sort of like the liquid version of it.
- Elf Tickled Pink blush – This gives a great natural flush and isn’t super pink or bright so you can use as much as you want without having to worry about overdoing it. This is my new go-to when I am doing a heavy eye look and just want a subtle hint of color on my cheeks.
High Beam and Tickled Pink swatches here.
- CoverGirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Blush Twist – This is great for when I just want a little bit of color with some moisture. It’s pretty neutral so I can wear it with a variety of looks.
- Wet n Wild Mega Last lipsticks in Think Pink and Pinkerbell – These are so bright and pigmented and they’re only $2! Think Pink is more of a neutral light pink and Pinkerbell is a bright, almost neon pink. They’re both super pretty colors.
- theBalm Juniper Oil-Free Moisturizer – This stuff feels so nice on the skin and I don’t have to use a lot so it will last me a long time. Also smells good 😀
- Loreal Youth Code Texture Perfector serum – This makes my skin feel soooo nice and smooth so I just love using it. I put it on before my moisturizer morning and night.