I know I haven’t posted in a long time…I suck. I have a draft of my October/November Favorites which is almost complete other than some swatches, but I have been pretty busy with schoolwork (the end of the semester is always rough). I thought I would have time to catch up last week while I was home for Thanksgiving but I ended up spending a lot of time with my family and friends. Not that that’s a bad thing of course – but just unfortunate I’ve gotten so behind on my blog.
The next two weeks are going to be pretty crazy with school so I’ll try to find some time to finish the Favorites post, but I probably won’t have time for other posts besides that. BUT, then I have a month off school and I will have no excuses! I’m planning on doing:
- the perfect palette tag
- a holiday makeup (and possibly hair) look/tutorial
- a review with swatches of the Smashbox Wondervision Mega Palette (getting it for Christmas!!)
- a review with swatches of my colored mascara collection and this will probably include some matching eyeliners of the colors I have
- products I would or have repurchased
- a short review of RapidBrow
- my favorite brushes
Can’t promise I will get all those done in the month I have off, but I will try! Let me know if there are any particular posts or types of posts you’d like to see. And don’t hesitate to ask any questions you might have!
So yeah sorry for the lack of posts but I will be back as soon as I can!