- Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strip in Nude – I love PF cheek products so I thought I’d give this a shot but it is definitely a let down. The shades look beautiful in the palette but most of them aren’t even pigmented enough to be worth swatching. I’m going to try using them wet and I’ll let you know if it makes any difference.
- Rimmel Glam Eyes eyeshadow quad in #028 English Breakfast – Another let down of pretty but not very pigmented shadows. Again, I’m going to try them wet.
- Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof kohl eyeliner in Taupe
- Wet ‘n Wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencil in #E130 Pixie
- Jordana Fabuliner liquid eyeliner in Black
- Jordana Easyliner For Eyes retractable pencil in Mint
- Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes mascara
- ELF Wet Gloss Lash & Brow clear mascara
- Benefit Stay Don’t Stray (part of The Pretty Committee set)
- Benefit Eye Bright (part of The Pretty Committee set)
L to R: Rimmel Scandaleyes in taupe, Jordana Easyliner in mint, Wet ‘n Wild IdolEyes in Pixie, Benefit Eye Bright, Eye Bright blended out
- Wet ‘n Wild Mega Last lipsticks in #901B Think Pink, #968 Pinkerbell, and #966 Don’t Blink Pink
- NYC Smooch Proof Lip Stains in #490 Persistent Pink and #493 Champagne Stain
- ELF Matte Lip Color in Natural
- Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in #210 Blush Twist
L to R: Wet ‘n Wild lipsticks in Think Pink, Pinkerbell, and Don’t Blink Pink
L to R: Elf matte lip color in natural, NYC Smooch Proof lip stain in Persistent Pink and Champagne Stain, Covergirl Lip Perfection jumbo gloss balm in Blush Twist
- Benefit Hello Flawless foundation in Ivory
- Benefit The POREfessional (needed a refill)
- Benefit High Beam mini (part of The Pretty Committee set) – forgot to include in the group picture…woops!
- Benefit Bella Bamba blush (part of The Pretty Committee set)
- ELF blush in Tickled Pink
- ELF High Definition powder (trying to find a dupe for the MUFE one)
- Physician’s Formula Natural Pearl blush
- Physician’s Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Airbrushing Blush in Natural
- ELF Mist & Set spray (needed a refill – this is a great dupe for the Urban Decay/Skindinavia setting sprays)
L to R: Elf blush in Tickled Pink, Physician’s Formula Mineral Wear blush in natural, Physician’s Formula Natural Pearl blush, Benefit Bella Bamba
Benefit High Beam, blended out on the right
- Covergirl Outlast in Silver Lining and Bronze Beauty
- China Glaze Devotion, Flyin’ High, and For Audrey
- Essie Vested Interest
- Sinful Colors Sinful Shine With Gel Tech Alfresco and Shine Divine
- OPI Can’t Find My Czechbook
L to R: OPI Can’t Find My Czechbook, China Glaze Flyin’ High, Devotion, and For Audrey, Sinful Colors Sinful Shine in Shine Divine and Alfresco, Essie Vested Interest
- Loreal Youth Code Texture Perfector serum (highly recommended by Nicole Guerriero)
- It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin
Loreal Youth Code Texture Perfector and It’s a 10 Miracle leave-in plus keratin
Tags: beauty, beauty haul, Benefit, Benefit Cosmetics, blush, china glaze, cosmetics, e.l.f., essie, hair, hair products, haul, jordana, lip color, lip products, lip stain, lips, lipstick, makeup, maybelline, nail polish, nails, nyc cosmetics, OPI, physician's formula, rimmel, skincare, wet n wild
Hautelook had a bunch of theBalm stuff all half off so yeah I bought a good amount of stuff I don’t need but oh well…
Skincare (“Time Balm” line):
- Cucumber Face Toner
- Juniper Oil-Free Moisturizer
- Cranberry Invigorating Eye Cream
- Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter
- Hot Mama blush
- FratBoy blush
Face products (I just love their cute packaging!)
L to R: FratBoy, Hot Mama, Mary-Lou Manizer
Nails (“Hot Ticket” polish):
- Coral Reef-ined
- I’ll Pink to That
- Sky Blue Right Past You
- Jade in the USA
L to R: I’ll Pink to That, Coral Reef-ined, Sky Blue Right Past You, Jade in the USA
- Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara – no clumps at all with this stuff!!
- Maybelline The Colossal mascara – lots of volume but a little clumpy, so I like to combine it with Clump Crusher
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige (limited edition but can be found on Amazon) – People say this is a dupe for MAC’s Bare Study paint pot to give you an idea of the shade. It’s beige with a pink undertone and kind of metallic. I use it as a base for a lot of neutral looks and it doesn’t crease or give me any problems. LOVE it!
- MAC Shale eyeshadow – This is a soft mauve/purple/taupe sort of color and has a satin finish. It works as a lid as well as a crease color because there’s very subtle shimmer. I like it for neutral looks but also use it with a little bit of pink for more color.
- Lorac Pro Palette Light Pink shade: I love this as a lid color and I especially love it with Shale, but I also love it with all matte looks. It adds a pop of color to the eyes but the color is light enough that you can still consider it neutral.
Left: MAC Shale, Right: Maybelline Color Tattoo Barely Beige
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer – I am absolutely in love with this for concealing under the eyes. I apply it with a beautyblender and set it with MUFE HD Microfinish powder. It has a lot of coverage but is buildable for more.
- Revlon Nearly Naked pressed powder – This stuff is great for all over the face to set foundation and even everything out. It doesn’t look cakey at all and feels really nice on the skin.
- NYC Sunny Bronzer – I think this works really well on fair skin tones such as mine. It doesn’t look muddy or orange and I don’t have to use much to get a good contour. It blends out nicely and creates a very natural looking glow. It’s also completely matte which I love in a bronzer.
- Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque – I use this 1-2 times a week and it does a good job of clearing up my skin if I break out. It’s also good for blackheads and enlarged pores. I leave it on for 15 minutes and let it dry completely before I wash it off. It’s pretty thick so a little goes a long way. It smells like toothpaste which I don’t mind but I hear toothpaste is also good for breakouts so I guess that’s a good thing!
- Benefit skincare line – I am almost done with all the products from my sample set (details from haul post here). The only product I didn’t like was the exfoliator because I like exfoliators that also cleanse and this one just felt rough without any cleansing agent. I liked the regular face wash but I wouldn’t spend $22 for the full size when my usual face wash is just as good (Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser). I really liked the toner and both the moisturizers and have noticed a difference since I’ve used them. But again, I don’t want to spend that much money on those full-size products. The eye cream is good but I have yet to find something that actually makes my eyes less puffy. I can tell the skin under my eyes is more hydrated though, so I’m going to keep using eye cream as part of my routine.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner – I had never used a toner before the Benefit one and then I realized how important it is! I bought this because it’s alcohol free and hydrating. I didn’t want to get anything that would dry out my skin. I use this every night after I shower, wash my face, and remove my makeup. It feels great and works really well to get all the excess makeup and dirt off my face. I can’t believe I never used a toner before now!
Tags: August favorites, beauty, Benefit, cosmetics, covergirl, favorites, Lorac, MAC, makeup, maybelline, nyc cosmetics, Revlon, skincare, the body shop
Leave a comment